Monday, December 10, 2012

The Cutest Cupcake Toppers!

Today I would like to blog about the cutest cupcake toppers that I found on Etsy.  This blog is also related to my new business venture of candy and dessert tables.  I am planning to get a lot of business soon so I am doing research on table designs and preparing in advance.

Here are the hot air balloon toppers I found:



and here is the link:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/99880284/the-vintage-hot-air-balloon-collection?ref=sr_gallery_34&ga_search_query=customized+banner&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=67&ga_order=price_asc&ga_search_type=all

Other items that are needed to purchase for this look:

   or 



These etsy designers are all so talented.  Thank you Etsy for helping so many people sell crafts they love to make.

Here is another really cool seller that does banners:



http://www.etsy.com/listing/109808222/rainbow-party-printable-package


Happy Party Planning!

Please comment.  Tell me how much money do you typically spend on a birthday or special event?


1 comment:

  1. Nice Web site.....looking forward to more healthy and delicious recipes.

    ReplyDelete